If your goal is to have a career in personal training or functional training you can earn certification for either of these career paths at any NESTA authorized training facility. Most of the classes needed to earn their certifications can also be taken online so you can continue to work while studyingtowards these goals.
Those who are certified and have personal trainer education can:
- Assess health, fitness and skill levels of their clients using this information to create clear and realistic goals.
- Design workout plans based on individual needs and goals.
- Able to correctly demonstrate and instruct exercise techniques.
- Know how to market and sell their personal training services to new clients.
These trainers are also able to continue to get personal trainer continuing education classes.
Those having a career as a functional fitness trainer are able to do the following:
- Help clients with strength and speed training based on functional movement.
- Teach proper nutrition needed for better health, fitness and athletic performance.
To be able to have a career in this field, the trainer needs to earn a functional training certification. Those having this as a career can earn $25 – $60 an hour per client – which is a good return on their investment in obtaining their certification.
Returns in these careers
As you can see, there are many good career opportunities in the area of health, fitness and wellness fields. Plus, you can easily earn certifications needed in these fields from any NESTA authorized facilities. These are careers that not only keep you active but you have the satisfaction of being able to help others to maintain health and fit bodies by working out more as well as eating better. Not to mention the money you are able to earn is not bad either.