Finally it will be opportune to stipulate a good advantageous insurance policy (it will need one on the property and one on the civil responsibility) to be able to open in complete safety its own covered playground.
The Right Choices to Ensure the Success of Your Own Playground
As in any business, even to open a covered playground there is some tricks that can be taken to increase the chances of success of your exercise. First of all it will be of fundamental importance to choose to locate the playground in a strategic point, perhaps along a very busy road where it is clearly visible, or close to schools and densely populated neighborhoods and where there are not many attractions. With the 토토사이트 this is important.
In this regard it would be better to avoid those customers, who bring their children to have fun in the playground, and then have to go out for refreshment. The experience inside the structure must be pleasant both for the little ones and for the adults. So in the planning phase it will be good to think about including a small refreshment area. It will not be necessary to do things big, even a small kiosk that sells drinks, sandwiches, smoothies or ice cream, will be more than enough.
- The staff will also play an important role in bringing the customer back, offering a pleasant pastime and ensuring they always find a good service.
- Finally, advertising. We live in the age of technology and social media, tools that are extremely valuable for promoting your business. On the occasion of the inauguration we could think of offering a special discount to attract more visitors, or offer promotions to the first customers. Finally, on the day of the inauguration some prominent personalities could be invited to cut the ribbon, as well as the local press to talk about the playground on the media.
According to the United States Consumer Safety Products Commission, more than 200,000 American children visit an emergency room every year due to injuries on the children’s playground. As a parent, it is important to check that a children’s playground is safe before allowing the child to play on it. Moreover, you can make sure that the playground remains a safe place for your child to teach the child some basic safety rules for children’s playground.
Check the playground
Take a look at the protective flooring at the playground – usually wood chips, pea gravel, shredded rubber or a similar material. It should be at least 12 inches deep, extend at least six feet in all directions from the children’s playground equipment and extend from the swing set at a distance of at least twice the height of the upper bar of the appliance.
- Check that elevated surfaces of the play equipment (over 30 inches) guard around them and are at least nine feet apart.
- Examine the equipment, looking for protruding hardware, sharp edges or tripping hazards.
- Measure the space between the guardrail, pegs or similar bars to ensure that they have gaps of either less than 3.5 inches or more than nine inches.
- Examine group play equipment regularly to check for dangerous signs of wear. There should be some sign that equipment is checked and maintained, or contact the parks department that it is.